Although you may be somewhat familiar with some of the popular video formats such as MP4, MKV or AVI, there are undoubtedly many others that you may not recognize – such as FLV, WebM, WTV, and so on. Generally however you’re likely to not worry that much about video formats, until and unless you encounter one that is incompatible with the device you’re using.
As you can guess, compatibility the main reason why it helps to be able to convert videos quickly and easily – but it is far from the only one. Being able to convert videos can help you in other ways too, such as to compress or optimize your videos for certain devices or platforms. Before you can do any of that however you need to have a converter, and that is where Movavi Video Converter comes into play.
Easily Convert Videos – And More
From its name it is should be evident that Movavi Video Converter is designed to help you convert videos. However the part that stan
The first step is to locate the exceptional MacBook provide from the net. It is not simply the MacBook that comes free of price, but there are lots greater gadgets that can be to be had online, free of fee. At present, there are two promotions for the MacBook. The first advertising is for simple, but adorable silver seasoned. The second provision is for the superior, black MacBook air.
ds out the most about it is how easily it will allow you to do so.
- Whole Life Insurance Explained
- Should You Consider Developing A Custom CMS For Your Website?
- Free POS Software Review
- Term Life Insurance – Making the Right Choice
- Anyone Can Create a Blog and Create Website Traffic With WordPress
If you want to convert a video using Movavi Video Converter, all you need to do is add it to the software, choose a format, then click a single button to start converting it. Rest assured the interface will make each of those steps intuitive and straightforward, and there are even hundreds of presets available that will automatically use the best video format and settings for particular devices or platforms.
In short you should have no trouble converting your videos, but that is far from all that Movavi Video Converter can do. By exploring its other features, you will be able to use them to:
- Convert audio and image files between different formats.
- Compress videos to a specific file size in order to conserve space.
- Extract audio tracks from videos and save them as individual audio files.
- Grab screenshots directly from video frames.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Cut or join video segments to trim out unwanted footage or merge clips together.
- Improve the video quality and fix any shaky video footage.
- Crop or rotate the video frame.
- Insert customizable captions to act as titles, subtitles or watermarks.
- Adjust audio levels and normalize or remove noise.
Basically Movavi Video Converter can act as an all-round media file converter and help you to prepare your videos in other ways on top of that too. Because of how intuitively it is designed you should have no problem accessing its features, and it will take you just a few minutes to familiarize yourself with each of them and start to apply them to your videos.